Warning: stristr() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/customer/www/generationbe.net/public_html/wp-content/plugins/custom-facebook-feed/inc/CFF_Utils.php on line 505
Please enter the Page ID of the Facebook feed you'd like to display. You can do this in either the Custom Facebook Feed plugin settings or in the shortcode itself. For example, [custom-facebook-feed id=YOUR_PAGE_ID_HERE].
Generation Be is putting every child first by cultivating healthy, independent minds so all can thrive and reach their potential.
We are passionate about nurturing young people and believe in healthy bodies and healthy minds, providing foundations to social, emotional, mental, personal and physical wellbeing right through to adulthood.
What we do
- Supporting mental health and wellbeing for young people so they can move forward positively in their daily lives.
- Working with schools to create sustainable programmes to support their mental health and wellbeing needs and objectives.
- Teaching children skills that develop independence, ownership and responsibility for their own mental and emotional wellbeing.
- We believe that active bodies lead to healthier minds resulting in improved attitudes, behaviours, resilience, self-esteem and learning.
We work in schools
- We understand the importance of mental health in young people and their influential role models, therefore we believe that adopting a whole school, integrated approach, where there is a culture of wellbeing for the entire school community, is fundamental to happy, successful lives.
- We understand that standards are a key driver to schools and that’s why we’ve got the Ofsted considerations and National Curriculum framework covered through our collaborative whole-school approach.
- Generation Be offers solutions to this through tailored plans targeted specifically at your individual school’s needs.
- Training staff to support their mental wellbeing through coping techniques such as the stress management toolbox.
- Enhancing work enjoyment for sustainable, long-term personal benefits.
- Mental health training to support you as a teacher and role model and techniques to support classroom behaviour and focus.
- Positive wellbeing for all training with a focus on integrating positive mental health and physical solutions.
- Assemblies working on the deeper issues of personal, positive growth including: Mindfulness, behaviours, forgiveness, positivity, gratitude and resilience.
- Workshops linked to your whole school themed weeks (Mental Health Awareness, Wellbeing, Health, Active Week).
- Delivering a movement specific programme with a PE focus to which is tailored to children’s mental and emotional needs resulting in an optimum learners, behaviours and attitudes.
- After School Clubs working with children to connect with themselves, others and the environment through creative and physical avenues.
- Identifying individual mental ill health needs to create inclusive strategies for specific children who have SEMH identification or SEND.
- Working with Year 6 and GCSE students to support their journey through this busy year and transition to the next part of their education.
- Working with the family at home to connect children and their families by offering a consistent approach to mental health, behaviours and holistic wellbeing.
- Holiday family wellness workshops.